SuperBook Sportsbook App – Promo Codes & Review 2022
SuperBook Sports has been setting standards within the sports betting industry since their operations first began taking bets back in 1993. Led by some of the biggest stars in bookmaking, SuperBook Sports combines over 100 years of experience into the crafting of their product. As the mobile betting extension of the SuperBook in Westgate Las Vegas, the SuperBook Sports app provides players with some of the best odds in the business, an extensive spread of sports markets to choose from, and seemingly endless promotions.
SuperBook Sports first began offering mobile sports betting in their home state of Nevada back in 2016. Since then, they have slowly but surely made their way into a few other states. SuperBook Sports completed its first expansion outside of Nevada when they launched in Colorado back in early 2021. The company followed this up by officially going live in New Jersey in September of 2021, followed by Arizona and Tennessee.
The following page will provide players with instructions on how to create an account with SuperBook Sports, a breakdown of their mobile app and website, and further information on how new users can take advantage of an incredible welcome bonus and SuperBook Sports promo code.
SuperBook Sports Promo Code Details
All new, first-time users that create an account with SuperBook Sports will be eligible to receive a 100% match on their first deposit. This offer is consistent across all of the current states that offer SuperBook’s services.
|SuperBook Sports Promo Code||No Code Needed|
|SuperBook Sports Bonus||100% Deposit Match up to $500|
In order to qualify, players must be at least 21 years or older and should be physically located within the state that they wish to sign up for. Players are not required to be a resident of that state in order to create an account, however they must be within state lines in order to successfully place any bets.
There is no promo code needed, so all that players need to do is make a deposit of at least $10. From there, a bonus voucher equal to the amount deposited will appear in your account within 24 hours. Once available, bonus voucher funds will be applied to 50% of every cash wager placed, meaning half of every bet that is placed during the promotional period will be funded courtesy of SuperBook Sports. For example, if a player places a bet of $100 on a team that is listed at +100 odds, one half of the total stake ($50) would come out of the player’s cash balance, while the other half (also $50) would be put up in the form of bonus funds. If the bet loses, the player only loses $50 in cash. If the bet wins, the player receives the full winnings of $100 along with their initial $50 cash stake back. The value here is unmatched, as players can bet with half the risk while reaping all of the rewards.
Any bonus voucher funds that remain unused after 14 days of issuance will expire, so be sure to use them as soon as possible.
How to sign up on SuperBook Sports
Creating an account with SuperBook Sports is a fairly quick and easy process. The entire registration form fits on one page within the mobile app, which is something that you will not find at other sportsbooks. After selecting a username and password, players will be asked to enter the following personal information in order to confirm their identity:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- Home address
- Last four digits of social security number
The registration process is rounded out by players choosing between a series of security questions and providing answers for them in order to backup their account. After agreeing to some terms and conditions, it’s officially time to start using the app!
Which states have access to SuperBook Sports?
As previously mentioned in the introduction, SuperBook Sports mobile app first surfaced in Las Vegas back in 2016. It took about five years until the brand expanded into another state, when it finally debuted in Colorado at the start of 2021. It only took about one year after that until New Jersey was on board, making it the third state with access to WestGate’s mobile betting extension.
|State||In-State License Partner||Launch Date|
|Colorado||The Lodge Casino||January 7, 2021|
|New Jersey||Meadowlands Racetrack||September 8, 2021|
|Arizona||Fort Mohave Indian Tribe||December 17, 2021|
|Tennessee||N/A – Not Required||April 27, 2022|
|Nevada||WestGate Las Vegas Resort & Casino||January 19, 2016|
Considering the rapid growth surrounding the sports betting industry, it’s fair to assume that SuperBook Sports will be added to a number of states within the next few years. The legislation process is oftentimes lengthy and difficult, partially due to the fact that each state regulates the business on their own terms. With that being said, here are some state-specific tidbits that players should know before attempting to place any action:
- Casino Partner: The SuperBook at the Lodge Casino
- Colorado has by far the most unique gaming laws in all of the United States, as just about any competition currently taking place on planet Earth is available to wager on in the Centennial State. Colorado sports bettors wagered over $63.5 million on table tennis in 2020 alone and seem to enjoy having thousands of obscure sports markets at their disposal.
- Casino Partner: Meadowlands Racetrack
- New Jersey is currently the only state with legalized sports betting that prohibits bettors from placing any wagers on collegiate sports that take place within that state. For example, games involving two teams from outside of NJ that take place on a neutral court or field in the state of New Jersey will not show up on the NJ sportsbooks. The same goes for all games involving New Jersey college teams, such as Rutgers and Seton Hall. Regardless of whether or not the New Jersey college teams are playing in or out of state, they will not show up on the local sportsbooks until this law is changed.
- Casino Partner: WestGate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
- The SuperBook Sports mobile app for Nevada is listed as ‘WestGate Sports’ on the app store, as opposed to ‘SuperBook Sports’ in other states.
- Nevada bettors cannot register for an account through the app, all sign-ups must occur in person at the WestGate Resort & Casino before any bets can be placed on mobile.
SuperBook Sports tech
SuperBook Sports can be accessed through all of the major online sports betting tech platforms. Bettors can choose between the mobile app on their smartphone or opt to use the traditional desktop version of the sportsbook instead. Both are fine choices, and at the end of the day it’s all about personal preference. We’ll take a deeper dive into both options below.
SuperBook Sports mobile app overview
The SuperBook Sports app is available to download on both iOS and Android platforms through the Apple Store or Google Play.
There are two different versions of the app, as one was specifically tailored for WestGate’s Las Vegas operations. As mentioned prior, Nevada residents will not be able to place any bets on mobile without signing up in-person at a physical casino first. Once that registration process is completed, Nevada bettors can return to their homes and freely place any action from the mobile app.
The Colorado and New Jersey versions of the app are much more advanced, developed, and all around better than the Nevada app. This a common theme at most sportsbooks based out of Nevada, as mobile sports betting is not encouraged in Las Vegas as much as it is elsewhere. This is due to the fact that brick and mortars dominate the city’s sports betting landscape and the casinos want to keep it that way.
The majority of mobile sports bettors who use SuperBook Sports will end up using the newer version of the app. The app has an attractive, user-friendly interface backed by a clean color scheme. There are five tabs at the bottom of the screen that can be used to navigate the app:
- Home: Very self-explanatory, this tab can be used to return users to the homepage at any time.
- (A-Z) All Sports: Players can use this tab to browse all of the available sports markets offered by SuperBook Sports.
- Betslip: Arguably the most important of the bunch, this tab is used to manage any and all wagers. Players can use this tab to submit a straight bet or even craft a parlay, teaser, or round robin. All active bets that are already locked in can be viewed through this tab as well, along with the results of settled bets.
- Promotions: Another fairly self-explanatory tab, players can check in on this section of the app to see all of the promotions currently being offered by SuperBook Sports. Most of the active promotions involve some sort of bonus voucher being awarded to players who meet certain requirements, such as betting on a specific sport or event.
- My Profile: The final tab listed at the bottom of the app is the the hub for all user information. Players can click on this tab to view their cash balance, bonus balance, make a deposit or withdrawal, view their account summary or settings, and much more.
Much like the mobile app situation, the desktop version of SuperBook Sports will vary depending on which state the bettor is in. Colorado and New Jersey share a nearly identical website, pictured below. Nevada bettors unfortunately do not have the option to bet through a desktop website, so all bets will need to go through the mobile app or be placed in person.
Why choose SuperBook Sports?
While SuperBook Sports is the new name for their mobile betting arm, any and all experienced sports bettors should be familiar with the industry-leading trailblazer known as WestGate. Using a mobile sportsbook that is a direct product of one of the most prominent brands in the industry is enough reason alone for bettors to place all of their action with SuperBook Sports.
Part of the reason as to why WestGate has long been one of the biggest names in sports betting is due to their experience in the business. Dating all the way back to their first year of operation in 1993, this brand has been setting industry standards long before discussions of a nationwide legalization ever took place.
Promotions and bonuses
The exclusive new-user 100% deposit match listed at the top of this page is enough reason alone for players to start wagering with SuperBook Sports. Considering that this bonus presents half the risk and all the reward, it’s going to be difficult for players to not profit off this promotion. Aside from the sign-up promo, there are plenty of other promotional offers within the app that give players more chances to earn bonus funds.
Banking with SuperBook Sports
SuperBook Sports offers its users a solid selection of different ways to fund their accounts. All of the methods listed below are 100% safe and secure and do not charge any sort of added transaction fees, other than a potential wire transfer fee.
- VIP Preferred e-check (ACH): This is the standard deposit method at most sportsbooks, as e-check simply links your bank account to the sportsbook app and acts as a middle man to complete your transaction. Once a bank account is set up and linked, users will no longer need to enter any information for the next time they would like to deposit any funds.
- Paysafe:cash: This option was recently added back in November of 2021. It allows users to fund their sports betting account without having an online bank account or a credit/debit card to pay with. It is a very simple process that begins by scanning a barcode on your smartphone at any of the physical locations that offer Paysafecash’s services. Royal Farms, Walgreens, Dollar General, Family Dollar, 7Eleven, CVS, and Sunoco are just a few of the many retail operators that provide this service. Just scan, pay, and that’s it! Money will appear in your account shortly after the process is completed.
- Play+ prepaid card: Available at basically every online sportsbook, the Play+ prepaid card is always a reliable deposit option. The card acts as a middle man between the player’s bank and the sportsbook, as some banks have policies in place that cause them to automatically decline any debit or credit card charges that involve sports betting companies. Players can upload funds onto their Play+ card and send that money directly to their sportsbook account. The only drawback when it comes to using a Play+ prepaid card is that in order to withdraw any funds, players must use their physical Play+ card (delivered by mail upon sign-up) at an ATM, in person. There is no way to reverse funds back into your bank account using this method.
- Bank wire transfer: This is easily the most difficult method of the bunch, as it takes a little bit of extra leg work by the player in order to successfully complete. Players are required to call in and arrange the wire transfer with their bank before anything else can be done. All of the information provided during registration for their SuperBook Sports account must match the bank account to be used or the wire transfer will be declined. And unlike any of the other methods listed above, there may be extra fees added depending on your bank’s policies. Always be sure to check in with them first before making any transfers.
Out of the four deposit options offered by SuperBook Sports, only one of them works both ways when it comes to transferring funds between the player and the sportsbook. Players will have no choice but to use VIP Preferred e-check in order to digitally withdraw any winnings. Aside from that, the only other withdrawal option available involves cashing out funds from an ATM using the physical copy of their Play+ prepaid card.
Markets available with SuperBook Sports
As one of the original sports betting trendsetters, there is no question as to whether or not SuperBook Sports is up to par on its available sports markets. The total amount of sports markets offered may vary depending on which state you are in, however all of the mainstream markets should remain consistent. Players who wager with SuperBook Sports will have access to all of the following sports markets, among others:
- Collegiate Sports
- Australian Rules
- Auto Racing
Once players find the sports market that they wish to bet on, there’s still a few more key decisions to be made. Upon placing a potential selection into their bet slip, players will need to choose one of the following bet types:
- Round Robin
SuperBook Sports offers everything from moneylines, to totals, to spread picks, to player props and futures. They have an extensive live-betting menu as well, offering up-to-the-second odds on just about every available sports market currently taking place.
SuperBook’s customer support window can be a bit difficult to locate, as it’s hidden at the very bottom of the home screen. After scrolling down as far as possible, players will select a small button labeled ‘Support.’ From there, users will find a series of FAQs that can be sorted by state in order to provide personalized services.
If players are unable to find an answer to their issue in the FAQs, both email and live chat support are offered at nearly all hours of the day. Email support is available 24/7 at email@example.com, while live chat has specific hours of operation. Players in Colorado and Nevada can contact live chat support anytime between 4am PT to 11pm PT. New Jersey hours are slightly different, ranging from 4am PT to 8pm PT.
SuperBook Sports will expedite a player’s request if they include the following information in their email or chat message:
- Full first and last name on your account
- Date of birth
- Zip code
- Account number/username
- Wager location (Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey)
SuperBook Sports FAQ
Is SuperBook Sports legal?
Yes, wagering with SuperBook Sports in any of its regulated states of operation is 100% legal. Check the table above for a full list of areas where the book has been approved to operate.
Can you use the SuperBook Sports mobile app in every state that is is available?
There is a mobile app in each state, but unfortunately it’s a separate app. For example, if you are betting in New Jersey you would use a separate app from when you are betting in Nevada.
What is the best SuperBook Sports promo code?
Stay tuned! We’re working on creating the top SuperBook Sports promo code in the business. We’ll share it as soon as it becomes available.